B2B Mobile Apps
Vendor-branded mobile apps carry a one-time setup fee and a flat monthly subscription. The subscription is dependent on (1) the number of mobile phone platforms you want to support (e.g., Apple iPhone and/or Google Android phones) and (2) the number of business locations represented in your apps (e.g., number of store or branch locations).
Everything needed to launch your own world-class mobile app for your customers:
One-Time Setup Fee: $999
Mobile App Subscription : $99/mo./location
(More than 15 locations? Call for custom quote.)
- Unlimited End Users (i.e., customers)
- Apple iPhone (iOS) and Google Android smartphones
- Native Apps
- Core Modules included: Account Team, Business Locator, Order Confirmations, Customer Service, News & Updates, Line Card / Product Lines
- Includes app design, development, publishing to app stores, maintenance, and hosting
- Includes integration of your apps to your business software systems
- Customized to your branding with logos, color palette, icon sets, etc.
- Live support
Mobile App Customizations - Call for a quote: 800-548-6764 (option 1 for Sales)
- Custom graphic design
- Custom software engineering
- Custom integration (e.g., to ERP/WMS systems, document imaging systems, etc.)
Pricing example: A vendor who operates 5 locations would be charged a subscription fee of $495/month (= 5 locations x $99/month).
TradeSync E-Business Suite
As a vendor using the TradeSync E-Business Suite you are charged usage fees based on the number of documents you transmit to customers via the application.
Everything needed to start conducting e-business with your customers:
One-Time Setup Fee:
Trade Partner Connection Fee:
Monthly Subscription Fee : $99/mo.
Usage Fee: $0.23 / document
Monthly Minimum: NONE
- Unlimited Users
- Unlimited customer connections
- Includes Issue Tracker (Standard Edition) customer collaboration tool
- Includes TradeSync Relay integration client
- Includes in-network translation
- Includes your company logo within customer-side of application
- Live support
Pricing Example: A vendor transmitting 500 invoices during a month to customers via TradeSync would incur a charge of $115.
- Document-based usage charges are incurred only on structured transaction documents such as EDI or XML invoices / credit memos (810), PO acknowledgements (855), etc. and not on application-generated messages such as Issue Tracker notification emails. If you have any questions, please contact your TradeSync Sales Rep.
- Vendors may connect via TradeSync Relay or may use their own FTP client. TradeSync Relay is a secure integration client provided free of charge to vendors.
- VAN connections are no longer supported.
- Pricing indicated on this page is only for integration with the TradeSync application; integration to the systems of 3rd parties such as manufacturers, reps, wholesalers, etc. are covered under a separate pricing schedule. Please contact email@example.com to discuss your goals for supply chain integration and how TradeSync can help.